edubuntu-fr - [edubuntu] MastersinProjectManagement.com

edubuntu-fr AT listes.ubuntu-fr.org

Objet : Edubuntu-FR ML

[edubuntu] MastersinProjectManagement.com

  • From: Andrea McDougal <andrea AT mastersinprojectmanagement.com>
  • To: edubuntu-fr AT lists.ubuntu-eu.org
  • Subject: [edubuntu] MastersinProjectManagement.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:55:22 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I would like to submit my new website, http://mastersinprojectmanagement.com
for your review and inclusion in the resource section of your site:
http://doc.kubuntu-fr.org/project.net

My goal was to compile an unbiased and updated list of every school
that offers a master's degree in project management in the US. I felt the
existing lists were not comprehensive, easy to find, and many web sites have
outdated information and links. I believe I have built a useful resource for
project management students and would simply like to ask that you take a look
and link to my site if you agree. All the schools are listed on the
front page and lead directly to each program, additionally they are sorted
by state.

I found your email address when I spent some time on your site and
thought your visitors might find MastersinProjectManagement.com useful. This
is a one time request and I have no intention of emailing you again. If
I made a mistake you can reply with remove in the subject line.

Since my primary goal was to compile an updated list of every
master's in project management program in the US, if you know of any I have
missed, please let me know so I can add them. Otherwise, if you have any
questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your consideration,
Andrea McDougal

  • [edubuntu] MastersinProjectManagement.com, Andrea McDougal, 01/12/2010

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.18.

Haut de le page